Alphington Private Wealth is a true specialist when it comes to High-Net-Worth Financial Planning. We’re a trusted non-private bank alternative. As we are privately owned, we’re free from the conflicts that may arise when advice is provided by a provider that also sells investment products.
A high-net-worth individual is someone who has investible assets of at least $1 million dollars, excluding their primary residence. This amount rises to $30 million for ultra-high net worth individuals. Business owners, C-Suite executives, and professionals including Engineers, IT, Accounting and Medical Professionals often build and achieve high-net-worth status. There’s also a group who have inherited well too, and it’s important they grow and protect what they have for the next generation too.
In our experience, the primary concerns of high-net-worth individuals and families often include:
- Aligning your wealth to your goals and lifestyle requirements
- Investment portfolios that are aligned to personal goals
- Strategies to manage tax obligations
- Wealth protection in all its forms
- Retirement planning
- Inheritance and estate planning, and
- Intergenerational advice.
Before we provide any advice to you, we take the time to get to know you and understand what is important to you. We can also work with your family too, providing intergenerational advice when it is required.
Why Alphington Private Wealth?
At Alphington Private, we take a Lifestyle Financial Planning Approach. Fundamentally Lifestyle Financial Planning is about financial planning for your life:
- your life now
- your life into the future, including life after work, and
- reflecting how you’d like to live your ideal life, considering your goals and values.
Our approach can help you:
- Align your goals and vision, with your wealth to create a bespoke financial plan
- Better manage your investment and retirement savings, considering investment structures, investment strategies and ongoing portfolio management
- Understand how to manage your tax liability within a financial planning framework.
- Protecting your wealth from a variety of perspectives
- Planning for retirement or business succession
- Creating a legacy for the next generation of your family or your community.
Alphington Private will also work with your other advisers, often legal, accounting and tax professionals to ensure everyone is aligned with your goals and vision.
We also provide an ongoing commitment
High-Net-Worth Financial Planning requires a genuine partnership. Change is the one certainty of life we can all be sure of and some of those changes will be challenging. By providing an ongoing commitment to you, we can help you plan, protect and navigate the changes of life to ensure that your lifestyle and wealth is protected.
Is Alphington Private Wealth the right adviser for you?
There’s only one right way to answer that question. We invite you to meet with us to find out. Let us explore your goals, vision, lifestyle needs and concerns and see how we would meet your financial planning needs.
To make an appointment, call us on 03 9038 9449 (Melbourne) or 08 8461 9191 (Adelaide) during business hours. Alternatively, complete the contact form and a member of our team will reach out to you to make an appointment for you. We can meet face to face in our offices, and in capital cities. Video meetings are also available.